2020年11月22日日曜日

I’m for making an Apollon mascot

Group A, second discussion

I'm Chipp White. I'm 20, and I work as a vet. I live with my parent, my little sister and my grandmother.

Issue: making an Apollon mascot

My opinion: For the idea

Reason: I think that it’s a good way to advertise Apollon. Even today, Apollon is popular for tourism. However, if there is a mascot, we can get more visitor and develop economy and industry. For example, the illustration is more interesting for many people than the letter, so it will impress and represent Apollon and can be one unique sightseeing spot. And in Apollon, there are a zoo and an amusement park. Mascot can appear the zoo or amusement park, and it can attract many people not only visitor from other country but also inhabitants. We can use the mascot for agriculture or any other business to appeal Apollon. In terms of agriculture, when the farmers in Apollon export or sell their products, they can use the illustration of the mascot and impress many people with Apollon, crops’ safety and deliciousness which grow up in Apollon’s rich environment.

Our discussion: Two people are for, One person is against, and one person is neutral.  People who are for said it will be good for Apollon. Person who is against said it is difficult to make and takes cost. Neutral person said it has not only good aspects but also a few concerns.

0 件のコメント:

G20 in Apollon, Panel Discussion, Jan 28, 2021

  Panel discussion 12: Final Group G20 ◆Topic  Apollon candidate for the host country of G20 or not < Before the discussion > There is...